Vine is one of the most popular video apps not only for Android but for iOS as well. Vine is a video-sharing platform where everyone can record and upload 6 second videos. These videos are much shorter that 15 second videos on Instagram and unlimited videos on YouTube.
Unlike other video sharing platform which are used for news and other things, Vine is mainly used for entertainment. Users and artists try to make those 6 seconds as funny as possible. Have you ever liked a Vine so much that you wanted to save it on your phone and show it to your friend later?
Even if you wanted to do so, you couldn’t because Vine does not have an option to download videos from the Android app. But if you have a rooted Android phone and Xposed framework installed, you can easily download Vine videos directly from your Android device.
A new Xposed module called Vine Downloader allows you to download Vine videos from the Vine Android app directly to your phone. Here’s how to do it.
How to download Vine videos on Android
- Install Xposed framework on your Android phone. You won’t be able to download Vine videos if you don’t have Xposed installed.
- Then, download Vine Video Downloader APK file (download).
- Go to the ‘Downloads’ folder and install the APK file.
- Go to the app drawer and launch ‘Xposed Installer’.
- Go to ‘Modules’ and activate the new module.
- Reboot your phone.
Now open Vine and watch a video. Tap the three little dots. You will see a button which says ‘Download’. Tap on it. This will download that video on your phone, which you can access from the gallery app.
Have you tried Allavsoft? It is good to download Vine Video to MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, AVI on Mac and Windows.