How to calibrate Samsung Galaxy S4 screen
The Samsung Galaxy S4 has one of the best displays at the moment. A 5″ FullHD Super AMOLED screen will give you amazing contrast and colors will pop out the screen and viewing angles are unbelievable. But sometimes you may not like those over saturated colors and want something more true to life.
If that’s so, follow the guide below on how to calibrate Samsung Galaxy S4 screen.
1. First of all, you need a custom kernel.
Download Perseus kernel here
2. After you have installed Perseus, open STweaks app. This app will be automatically installed along Perseus.
3. Once you have opened STweaks app, find the Screen Tab.
4. Now there you can do everything possible. Change the gamma, colors etc.
If you don’t want to mess with these options don’t worry. Perseus has a custom color profile that is automatically applied after you have installed the kernel. So just install Perseus and you are good to go.
If you have any questions please leave a comment below.
Latest posts by Ronaldo (see all)
- Download & Install Goat Simulator on Android and iOS - 23 July, 2014
- How To Fix No Space Remaining & Missing Memory on iPhone 5s & iPad Air - 22 July, 2014
- How To Fix Samsung Galaxy S5 Stuck At Boot Screen (Boot Animation Logo) - 22 July, 2014