If you are an audiophile and you happen to have an Android phone running on 7.0 Nougat, then you might be happy to know that Viper4Android is now available for the latest version of Android. Sound quality is an important factor when buying a smartphone, especially if you listen to a lot of music, be it using headphones or the phone’s main speaker. There should always be good audio quality.
If your phone is on Android 7.0 Nougat and you want to improve audio quality even more, then you should install Viper4Android. Viper4Android is a sound mod for Android devices that increases audio quality using software tricks.
With Viper4Android FX, you can really increase and enhance audio quality of your phone on Nougat. The app can customize and change audio quality of any headsets you might use with your phone, the phone speaker and even connected Bluetooth headsets.
Viper4Android for Nougat provides you with a preset that you can play with and customize based on your preferences. The app includes options such as FET compressor, FIREqualizer, convolver, reberberation, speaker optimization, eXtra loud, spectrum extension, and much more.
How To Install Viper4Android on Android 7.0 Nougat
If you want to install Viper4Android on your Nougat phone, you need to know that you must have a custom recovery such as TWRP and root access. Without TWRP and root, you won’t be able to properly install Viper4Android on your phone.
Download Viper4Android for Android 7.0 Nougat
Download | ViPER4Android_18.104.22.168_guitardedhero.zip
- Turn off your phone and go into recovery mode. Based on your phone’s model, there are different methods to go into recovery mode.
- In recovery, flash “ViPER4Android_22.214.171.124_guitardedhero.zip” and restart your phone.
- Install ES File Explorer from the Play Store and open it. Make sure you have enabled root explorer.
- Go to /vendor/etc/. There you will find a file called “audio_effects.conf”. Delete this file or move it to a random folder.
- Open Viper4Android FX on your phone. It will ask you to install Viper4Android driver. Tap on Yes.
- Wait for the driver to install and restart your phone.
That is it. You have just installed Viper4Android on your Android 7.0 Nougat smartphone. Enjoy enhanced audio quality on your phone.
Too bad my Android 7.0 TV Box does not have root access. Can’t try it…
The download link is dead. But on XDA you can find an alternative download.
Thanks for the heads up! Link updated.