How to play and make Surgeon Simulator compatible with Android smartphones too, not only Android tablets. Finally, Surgeon Simulator is available for Android after a year of its official release for Windows and after a few months of its debut on iOS tablets.
Now, Surgeon Simulator is here for Android devices with its full glory. The fact that the game was going to launch on Android paltform was known for a few days already. The game and the overall controls are the same as on iOS. It is diffucult to control your character but it is certainly easier than the PC version.
One bad thing about mobile version of the game is that the developer hasn’t made it compatible with smartphones. It has made the game compatible only with tablets. So, every time you go to the Play Store, search for Surgeon Simulator, open the page and try to download it, it will say that the game is not compatible with your phone.
This is weird because the game has been tested and works perfectly well on Android phones. The game is not supported only when you try to download it directly to your phone, but if you have an Android phone as well as an Android tablet, you can play Surgeon Simulator on your phone.
How to play and make Surgeon Simulator compatible with your Android phone
1. Download and install the game on your Android tablet.
2. Using stock file manager go to Android > Obb and copy the folder com.bossastudios.ss13touch. Move this folder to your computer.
3. Download and install APK extractor from the Play Store. Using this app copy and paste to your computer the APK file of Surgeon Simulator.
4. Now, move com.bossastudios.ss13touch to Android > Obb folder on your Android phone.
5. Install the APK file and open the game.
Now, you can easily play Surgeon Simulator on your Android phone. The game works perfectly well without and problems. It looks like the game is optimized even for phones.