Follow this guide to learn how to unlock the bootloader on your Realme C21. Most modern Android phones come with locked bootloaders, which make it difficult to install custom ROMs, mods, kernels, or even enable root with Magisk. Thankfully, the Realme C21 bootloader can be unlocked in a few simple steps.
A locked bootloader is the barrier that prohibits users to modify the software of their devices. Luckily, the bootloader on the Realme C21 can be easily unlocked. Once that has been done, users can then go ahead and root the phone, install Magisk, and install custom ROMs.
How To Unlock Realme C21 Bootloader
A bootloader is an important piece of code that runs before the operating system. It gives instructions to the phone on how to boot up and how to find the system kernel. In other words, your phone, and in this case, the Realme C21, cannot boot up without a bootloader.
For security purposes, OEMs lock the bootloader beforehand. This makes the device more secure and less susceptible to manipulation. However, this also makes it impossible for consumers to flash ROMs and custom mods. As a result, the bootloader needs to be unlocked to make any manipulations to the firmware.
- Download and install USB and ADB drivers for Realme C21.
- Enable Developer Options and USB Debugging. This will allow the computer to communicate with your phone.
- Backup everything on your phone if you don’t want to lose your data.
By unlocking the bootloader, all data on your phone be deleted. This includes apps, photos, videos, messages, and everything stored on your phone. Make a full backup of your important data before proceeding below.
Steps to unlock the bootloader on the Realme C21
- Unlock your phone and open the Settings menu.
- Go to System -> Developer Options. You will see a list of special options.
- Find the following option: “OEM unlocking. Allow the bootloader to be unlocked”.
- Tap on the toggle to enable OEM unlocking.
- Press and hold the power button. Tap on Power off to turn off the phone.
- Press and hold the Volume up + Power buttons at the same time to go into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Open CMD/Powershell on your computer, and enter the following command:
- If the terminal returns anything, it means the computer is successfully communicating with the phone. Now you can run the unlocking command:
fastboot flashing unlock
- The screen of the phone will give you two options once you run the unlocking command. Choose Unlock the bootloader.
- Press the Power button to confirm your selection.
That is it. You have just unlocked the bootloader on your Realme C21. When the phone boots up, you will get a warning that the bootloader is unlocked. That means the commands were successful. Now you can root your phone with Magisk and install custom ROMs.
Bueno. Tan fácil no es. Lo intenté y al poner en cmd. Comando adb reboot bootloader se reinicia teléfono pero pone algún problema desbloquear el bootloader.
A lo mejor es porque mi realme c21 tiene algún fallo yo que sé
OEM unlock ist NOT Bootloader unlock… Die your Homework and Not couse PPl to geht their devices bricked.