The TaiG team has released TaiG 2.2.0 to (untethered) jailbreak all supported devices running on iOS 8.4. Just a few days after releasing TaiG 2.0 for devices running iOS 8.1.3 to iOS 8.3, the TaiG team released version 2.2.0 which supports the newly announced iOS 8.4 version.
The new iOS 8.4 update brings Apple Music. It is a streaming service and you can listen to music via Beats. Besides Apple Music, iOS 8.4 introduces iBooks improvements and fixes, as well as minor bug fixes, like receiving a set of Unicode characters caused devices to reboot.
It has been just a few hours since Apple released iOS 8.4 and developers have already released TaiG 2.2.0 which can untether jailbreak every device. TaiG 2.2.0 supports all iOS versions and devices mentioned below.
- iOS 8.4
- iOS 8.3
- iOS 8.2
- iOS 8.1.3
- iPhone 6 & 6 Plus
- iPhone 5 & 5s & 5c
- iPhone 4s
- iPod Touch 5th Gen
- iPad Air 1 & Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
- iPad Mini 1, Mini 2, Mini 3
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.4
- Download TaiG 2.2.0: TaiGJBreak_EN_2200.zip.
- Download the tool and extract it.
- Make sure to turn off Find My iPhone and Passcode.
- Connect your phone to your PC and open TaiG.
- Click on “Start To Jailbreak.”
- Wait for the tool to jailbreak your phone.
- At the end you will receive a “Jailbreak” succeeded message.
That is all. TaiG only works on Windows computers. If you want to use TaiG on a Mac OS X machine, follow this tutorial.