A new updated method of TaiG jailbreak tool has been released, supporting a number of iOS versions, including iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2 and iOS 8.1.3. TaiG only works on Windows computers so there is no solution for Mac users at the moment.
TaiG 2.0 provides untethered jailbreak for the following devices running on iOS 8.3, 8.2 and 8.1.3:
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5s, 5c, 5, 4s
- iPad Air 2, Air, 3, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Mini 3, Mini 2, Mini 1
- iPod Touch 5th Gen
Follow the guide below to learn how to jailbreak your phone running on the mentioned iOS versions above. Before continuing, make sure you have installed iTunes 12.1.2 to avoid and possible driver-related issues. Also, disable TouchID and Find My iPhone. You can do so by going to Settings > TouchID & Passcode > Turn Passcode Off and Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
- Download TaiG jailbreak tool here.
- Grab your phone and connect it to your computer using the right USB cable.
- Open the TaiG 2.0 tool. It should detect your phone if drivers are installed.
- You need to keep Cydia checked but disable 3K assistant.
- Click on the start button.
Now your phone will jailbreak and automatically reboot. You will be able to find the Cydia app on the home screen. That is all. You have a jailbroken iOS 8.3, 8.2 or 8.1.2 phone.