If you have been wanting to enable screen recording on your Samsung Galaxy phone, you can finally do so very easily thanks to Nice Shot. By default, there is no built-in screen recording option on any of the Galaxy phones. Users have to download third-party apps through the Play Store and they have to launch the app beforehand every time they want to start recording the screen of their devices.
This all changes with the Nice Shot app. Nice Shot is a module for Good Lock, Samsung’s customization platform. Nice Shot lets you enable screen recording on your Galaxy phone, and it also gives you the option to personalize each screenshot through tags.
Download Nice Shot APK (Screen Recording app)
- Download Nice Shot APK | Nice Shot 1.0.13.APK
Download the module from the download link above. Tap on the downloaded file and select install. Once you have installed the app, go to the home screen.
How to use Nice Shot
- Make sure the module is installed.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power keys at the same time.
- Two new icons will appear on the smart capture screen.
- Tap on the screen recording button. Screen recording will start and a floating icon will appear.
- When you want to stop the video recording, tap on the floating icon.
- The video will be saved and you can access it from the gallery app.
Nice Shot Settings Menu
The module has its own settings menu, from where you can change certain features of the app. You can change the format of screenshots to JPG or PNG, enable system sounds and mic to the video recording, and change video quality to low or high.
To conclude, Nice Shot is a useful module that allows you to quickly enable screen recording on your Galaxy phone. The module works on all Android 9.0 Pie phones including Galaxy S10, S10e, S10 Plus, S9, S8, Note 9, Note 8 and more.