Learn how to download and install Pixel Experience ROM on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro and Mi 9T Pro (raphael). Pixel Experience is a custom ROM that offers a unique stock Pixel experience with improved performance and enhanced user experience. The ROM is maintained by Jorge Lucas and is available on a number of Android phones. Now, the ROM is also available on the Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro.
Pixel Experience aims to offer offers a pure Pixel OS experience. It is based on the latest Android 11 update and has all the new features such as Bubbles, screen recording, smart replies, device controls, media controls, and more. It comes with the most important Google Apps (GApps) pre-installed. Additionally, the ROM comes with the stock Pixel launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation, and more.
If you want to have the closest experience to a stock Pixel device, Pixel Experience is the best custom ROM to do so. Follow the tutorial below to learn how to do so. We have provided all the required files that you need to download.
How To Install Pixel Experience Android 11 ROM on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro
- Backup everything on your phone before you do anything. A factory reset is always recommended when installing a new ROM, especially if the old ROM is not the same as the old one.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%. In case something goes wrong and the phone gets stuck, it will not turn off due to a low battery.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed. TWRP is the recommended recovery for ROM installation.
- Pixel Experience
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael): PixelExperience_raphael-11.0-20201202-1502-BETA-OFFICIAL.zip
Steps to install Android 11 ROM (Pixel Experience) on Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro
- Download all the necessary files and transfer them to the internal storage of your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro.
- Press and hold the power button. Tap on power off to turn off the phone.
- Hold and press the volume down + power buttons at the same time. Release them when the screen turns on. The phone will go into recovery mode.
- Before you flash the ROM, you need to wipe data. To do so, tap on Wipe and then choose Advanced Wipe. Select Dalvik / ART cache, System, Vendor and Data. Swipe to wipe.
- After wiping the data on your phone, tap on Install. and select the downloaded Pixel Experience file. Swipe to flash. Wait for the ROM to be installed. GApps are already included in the ROM, so you do not need to install them again.
- Reboot your phone after you have performed everything above.
That is all you need to do to install Pixel Experience on your Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro. If you go to the app drawer, you will also see apps such as YouTube, Google Maps, and Google Play Services, thanks to the Google Apps package that you installed. If you have any questions, leave a comment below. Additionally, you can enable root access with Magisk.