Xiaomi has started rolling out the MIUI 12 update for the Xiaomi Mi 10T and Mi 10T Pro. The version number is V220.127.116.11.RJDINXM and can be installed right now on all Mi 10T and 10T Pro devices (apollo).
MIUI 12 is the latest custom firmware developed by Xiaomi based on Android 11. It is available in a number of Xiaomi phones, and now it is also available on the Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro. MIUI 12 comes with a new Control Center, dynamic wallpapers, a new app drawer, brand new fluid animations, navigation gestures, floating windows for multitasking capabilities, Mi Share, Focus Mode, a new File Manager, Xiaomi Health, and the list goes on and on.
Below you can download the official MIUI 12 based on Android 11 and install it on your Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro.
How To Install MIUI 12 Android 11 on Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro
The build below is only available for the Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro (apollo). Please do not try to install it on any other variants.
Download MIUI 12 for Xiaomi Mi 10T & 10T Pro
- MIUI 12 | V18.104.22.168.RJDINXM
Additionally, you need to have a custom recovery installed to flash the file. We recommend downloading and install TWRP.
How to flash MIUI 12 ROM on the Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro
The update process is very simple and can be done through official software. This method is endorsed by Xiaomi on their official page, so the risks of something going wrong are nonexistent, as long as you have the correct firmware.
- Make sure to download the latest version of the update. Furthermore, make sure the ROM you have downloaded is specifically designed for your phone’s model number. If you use the wrong ROM (designed for another phone), you can brick your phone.
- Transfer the ROM file to the internal storage of the phone. You need to put the update in a folder called “downloaded_rom”. If you put the update in any other location, the phone might not recognize the file.
- Go to Settings > About Phone and tap on System update. A screen will appear showing the current MIUI version currently installed on your phone. Do not worry if it says that no updates are available. We will manually flash the new update.
- Tap the three little dots located at the top right-hand corner of the phone. Tap on Choose update package.
- The phone will display a list of all available updates that it manages to find. Select the one you just downloaded.
The phone will automatically flash the new update. The installation process might take a moment, so please be patient. Once the phone has been updated to MIUI 12, it will automatically restart.
Enjoy the Android 11 experience on your Xiaomi Mi 10T and 10T Pro. If you have any issues or problems with the update process, please let us know below.