Now you can finally enjoy Android 4.4 KitKat experience in your Samsung Galaxy S3. OmniROM makes installing KitKat in the Galaxy S3 an easy process and can be done by everyone.
OmniROM is the same as stock Android 4.4 including same applications, launcher, status bar and more. The good thing about this ROM is that is very stable (even though it is stable it may still have some problems) and can be used as a daily driver.
How to install OmniROM Android 4.4 KitKat in Samsung Galaxy S3?
Note: It is recommended to have CWM Touch 126.96.36.199+ or the latest TWRP (Team Win Recovery Project) so the installation of this ROM won’t have any problems.
1. First of all download the latest OmniROM build here and put it in your phone’s internal memory.
2. You also need PA-GAPPS which can be downloaded here.
3. Then reboot your phone to recovery mode (Home + Power + Volume Up buttons)
4. Select install zip file and chose OmniROM file. Do the same thing with PA-GAPPS.
5. Once the installation process is done, select and choose “wipe data and factory reset” to perform a factory reset.
6. Then reboot and enjoy Android KitKat in your Galaxy S3.