The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has been considered as one of the best phones the company has ever released. It has an amazing Infinity Display, insanely fast performance and a plethora of extra features the Galaxy S8 doesn’t have thanks to the all new and redesigned S Pen.
One of the most requested applications from the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is TouchWiz Home, which is the stock TouchWiz launcher. The Note 8 features the very same launcher as the Galaxy S8, with a few differences. The phablet comes with Samsung Experience based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat instead of 7.0.
Developers have managed to port the official TouchWiz Home app from the Note 8 to all Samsung phones running on Android 7.0 Nougat and newer. It doesn’t matter what Samsung phone model you have. As long as you have a TouchWiz ROM based on Nougat, you can go ahead and flash the Note 8 launcher.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Launcher (APK & ZIP)
Thanks to AlexisXDA, you can enjoy not only the launcher, but other Note 8 applications as well. Below you can find out how to install the launcher on your device.
Method 1 (Installing via recovery)
The first method involves flashing the entire app package of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8. This will update other apps alongside TouchWiz Home to Note 8 design.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 TouchWiz Launcher ZIP| Download
- Download the app package from the download link above.
- Transfer the file from your computer to your Samsung phone.
- Turn off the phone and go into recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up + Home (Bixby) + Power keys at the same time.
- Flash the file in recovery mode and restart your phone.
- Wait for your device to boot up and enjoy the newly updated TouchWiz launcher from the Galaxy Note 8 stock firmware.
Method 2 (Installing APK TouchWiz launcher)
This method involves flashing a simple APK file on your phone. This file is not yet available and we will update this part as soon as we have the link.