If you are looking for a stable and fast custom ROM for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 which is full of features, Echoe is one of the best options. While the Galaxy Note 4 hasn’t been on the market for a long time, developers have already cooked a lot of ROMs.
There are many ROMs available for the Galaxy phablet but Echoe is one of the best among them all. It is fast, stable and offers a lot of features that stock firmware doesn’t offer.
Echoe v2 for the Galaxy Note 4 is based on Android 4.4.4 KitKat and has a lot of modifications to make the experience a lot better.
- Official Samsung Firmware N910FXXU1ANK4
- Version: Android 4.4.4
- Changelist: 3311829
- Build date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 05:21:39 +0000
It has one of the latest firmware updates and all supposed bugs are fixed, so the performance will not be a problem.
There are 32 notification toggles, all languages are enabled, 3minit battery mod and updated camera to the latest version.
The ROM includes fully modded SMS and MMS app, call recording, private mode, Viper4Android sound mod, tweaked Touchwiz launcher for better performance and reduced lag, 4 way reboot and N4 AEL Kernel v3.4.
How to install Echoe v2 ROM on Galaxy Note 4
- Download Echoe v3 ROM here.
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP or CWM (guide)
- Go to Settings > General > Security and disable Reactivation Lock.
- Boot to Recovery.
- Before flashing the ROM, make a NANDROID backup in case something goes wrong.
- Wipe data and cache to prevent bootloop.
- Flash the ROM.
The first boot will take a few minutes. If while rebooting it says that you have to fix root, select No.