If you want to improve the camera quality of your onePlus 6, among other things, then download the new OxygenOS 9.0.3 update based on Android Pie. The OnePlus 6 has been receiving a lot of software updates lately. The previous update named OxygenOS 9.0.2 brought some performance improvements and system stability that users welcomed. Even with that update, however, users reported issues and some bugs that have been addressed in the new build.
The incremental update for the OnePlus 6 improves a number of system components. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are more stable for enhanced connectivity and Android security patch has been updated to December 2018. The communication APNs have also been updated to offer more reliable connectivity.
The most important improvement is the camera. The update has improved the Nightscape feature of the camera application. This means users can take better pictures in low light conditions than before.
How To Install OxygenOS 9.0.3 ROM on OnePlus 6
Note: There are two ways to update the phone. The first way is to download the incremental OTA zip file. The second file is to download the full ROM file and install it. Below we have provided download links to both files. Furthermore, please note that while the guide below is safe to follow, you might cause damage to your phone if you do not follow the instructions carefully. Please proceed at your own risk.
- Download the ROM file and move it to the internal storage of your phone. Make sure to put the file in the root directory, otherwise, the phone will not find the file.
- Go to Settings > System Updates and tap on the gear icon on the top right-hand corner.
- Tap on Local Upgrade. The phone will show the new ROM file. Tap on it and select Install Now.
- The installation process will now begin. The phone will show a System update is installing notice.
- Wait until the update is fully installed and tap on the Reboot button.
Wait for the phone to restart. Once the phone will be booted up, go to Settings > About Phone and you will see the new OxygenOs 9.0.3 update. Now you can enjoy better performance and enhanced camera quality.