After the recent Android 4.3 update for the Samsung Galaxy S4, now it’s time for the Galaxy Note 2. Yes, an Android 4.3 firmware has been leaked for the last year’s Samsung phablet. Just like the Galaxy S4 update, this update brings many new features and enhancements.
The UI has changed a bit, and now the tabbed settings is present. And normally, Samsung KNOX has been added. KNOX is a security app which is supposed to protect your phone and it also separates work from your personal life.
How to install leaked Android 4.3 firmware on Galaxy Note 2?
Note: This update is available for the international variant of Galaxy Note 2.
1. First of all, download the leaked firmware and Odin3.
2. Put your phone in recovery mode by pressing Volume Up + Home + Power buttons and select “factory reset”
3 . Then go into Download mode (this time press volume down button)
4. Connect your phone with your computer.
5. Open Odin3 and add the downloaded firmware to PDA.
6. Then select start.
7. After a few minutes your phone will restart. That’s it.