If you have a Samsung phone on Oreo or another version, you can download and install the Galaxy S10 One UI icon pack. With the release of Android 9.0 Pie, Samsung announced the brand new One UI interface, which brought a lot of changes. One UI splits the screen into two parts. The upper half of the screen is for viewing and the lower half is for interaction.
Another change with One UI are the icons. Samsung has developed and created a brand new set of icons for all the phones that will run on Android Pie. The new icons are more colorful than before, and you get used to them pretty quickly.
These icons will be available only on those phones that have been or will be updated to Android Pie with the One UI skin. If your Samsung phone is running on Oreo or an earlier version of the Samsung Experience and you want to enjoy the One UI icons too, then follow the guide below to learn how to do so.
How To Install Galaxy S10 One UI Icons on All Samsung Phones
There are two ways you can obtain the One UI icon pack on your Samsung phone. The first method is to install and activate the icon pack through Samsung’s theme store, and the second way is to use the icon pack through a third-party launcher like Nova launcher.
Method 1 – Samsung Theme Store
- Download the icon pack APK file from the link above and install it as a normal application.
- Long press on the home screen and go to Themes.
- ap on Icons and choose the new icon pack.
- Tap on Apply.
Your phone will have the new icon images for all system applications.
Method 1 – Custom Launcher
- Download Galaxy S10 One UI pack from Play Store.
- Install a custom launcher like Nova launcher.
- Long press on the home screen of Nova launcher.
- Tap on Settings > Look & Feel.
- Go to Icon Style > Icon Theme.
- Select the newly installed icon pack.
That is it. You have Succesful installed the brand new Galaxy S10 One UI icon pack on older Galaxy phones. If you have any questions, leave a comment down below.