You can install Android 4.3 Jelly Bean on your regular Samsung Galaxy S4 now after its release for the Google Edition Galaxy S4. This version is ported from Google Edition GS4 and it is fully functional with no major bugs.
Android version: 4.3
Build ID: JWR66N
Build Date: 26 June 2013
– Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
– Custom Recovery
How to install:
– Download Android 4.3 ROM here
– Copy Google Play Edition ROM to your internal SD Card
– Enter Recovery (Power + Volume Up + Home)
– Do a Wipe/Factory Reset (Necessary due to new Android version)
– Flash Google Play Edition ROM
– Reboot your device!
That’s it. If you have any questions, leave a comment below.