How to boost and increase speaker volume on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4. As we have already covered on plenty of other articles, the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is one of the best smartphones Samsung has ever created.
The Note 4 is a lot different from what we are used to see with Samsung phones. It has all the specifications that you could expect from a flagship device like a beautiful QHD Super AMOLED display, 3 GB RAM, 16 MP camera and better body materials.
It has all the sensors that the Samsung Galaxy S5 introduced. It can measure heart rate, blood oxygen saturation and sunlight UV levels so you know if the sun is strong or not.
Another thing that has changed on the Note 4 is the speaker position. The speaker has moved from the bottom of the phone on the Note 3 to the back on the Galaxy Note 4.
The Galaxy Note 4 speaker is not the most powerful one in the Android world. There are devices like the Xperia Z3 and HTC One M8 which have powerful dual front facing speakers.
The Note 4 speaker is small, weak and the volume is low. It is easily outperformed by other devices which have two front facing speakers. But as with every other Android device, you can easily increase the speaker volume.
How to increase Samsung Galaxy Note 4 speaker volume:
- Download modded Note 4 speaker file: default_gain.conf
- Open a file manager with root permissions and go to system/etc/ and paste the downloaded file there.
- Set permission 644 and reboot your phone.
How to revert:
- Download Note 4 speaker stock volume file: default_gain[STOCK].conf
- Paste the stock file to system/etc/ and reboot your phone again.