There have been a lot of reports from iPad Air and iPhone 5s users who are saying that their devices have no space remaining. iOS is having a lot of bugs lately with all Apple devices including the iPhone, iPad and iPod, especially now with the release of iOS 8 Beta which contains a lot of bugs.
One reported problem for Apple devices is “No space remaining” warning. It is normal if you have a lot of photos, games and music downloaded on your phone. All these files will fill the memory up pretty quick. But it isn’t normal when the devices says it has 6 GB of memory storage left and when you pick it up one day later it says the memory is full even though you haven’t downloaded anything.
Apparently, this is a wide-spread problem and cannot be fixed by simply rebooting your phone or resetting it. If you want to reset your phone, press the Power and Home button at the same time until the phone turns off and then boots up again.
The only way to fix the “No Space Remaining” problem on the iPhone and iPad is to do a DFU restore and then restore your phone from iCloud.
How To Boot Your Phone Into DFU Mode:
1. Press and hold the Power Button.
2. After 3 seconds press the Home button for 10 seconds.
3. Release the Power button but keep pressing the Home button.
4. Your phone should show a sign saying “Connect to iTunes”.
How To Perform a Backup and fix “Memory Missing” Problem on iOS devices.
1. Once your phone is in DFU mode connect it to your computer using the Apple cable.
2. Go to iTunes and click the Restore button.
3. After a few minutes your phone will be successfully restored.
Once the process is over the annoying “No space remaining” problem will be gone. This will also fix any other possible problems your iOS device might have.