You can now download the Samsung Galaxy S9 keyboard app. The Galaxy S9 is the latest device from Samsung. It comes with Android 8.0 Oreo (Samsung Experience Version 9.0) out of the box. The new firmware includes updated wallpapers, applications, and many software features.
The Galaxy S9 is available in stores now for everyone who wants to buy one. If you want the latest and greatest Samsung phone but you cannot get one, at least you can get some of the apps and other software goodies to make your current phone similar to a Galaxy S9.
Thanks to the release of Galaxy S9’s Oreo system dump, users have been able to download and install many S9 applications. If you are interested, you can download the official wallpapers, TouchWiz launcher, and much more. Now, you can download the stock Galaxy S9 keyboard APK file on your phone and install it.
How To Install Samsung Galaxy S9 Keyboard [APK & ZIP]
Thanks to the developer who has posted the app, you can easily flash the keyboard zip file through recovery. However, you might try to install the simple APK file as well, because it might work that way as well.
Note: The app only works on TouchWiz stock firmware. It has been confirmed to work on Android 8.0 Oreo but there is a slight chance it might work on Nougat as well.
1) Flash S9 keyboard zip file
- Download S9 keyboard zip: [S9]Samsung Keyboad.zip
- Download the file on your phone. If the file is on your PC, transfer it to your phone.
- Turn off the phone and go into custom recovery mode. To do so, press and hold at the same time the volume up, home (Bixby), and power buttons at the same time.
- Go to “Install”, find the file and swipe to flash.
Restart your phone and you are good to go with the updated keyboard.
2) Install S9 keyboard APK file:
- Download S9 keyboard APK: SamsungIMEv3.0.apk
- Download the package from the link above. It contains the main keyboard file and other required files. Extract it to get the APK files.
- Go to the settings menu and enable “Unknown Sources” in order to install these types of files.
- Go to the file manager of your phone, find the extracted file, tap it and click on “Install”.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
If you receive any errors such as “Installation aborted” or something similar while trying to install the APK file, then we recommend you to use the first guide.