iOS 7 has a new cool signal and carrier logo design. Instead of the usual signal bars, now iOS 7 has five dots. Also, it shows the carriers name along the dots. It is quite simple it actually looks very good. Now, thanks to a few simple mods you can get iOS 7 dots signal and carrier name on the Nexus 5 too.
In order to get this design on the Nexus 5, you have to use Zip Themer and also a few zip files. You are simply going to flash them through Recovery Mode.
1. Download the zip file that contains the iOS 7 dots signal and carrier name here.
2. Patch the mod using Zip Themer. Read this.
3. Turn off your phone and boot it into Recovery Mode. There find the patched file, flash it and then reboot your phone.
4. Since the carrier signal is on the right side of the status bar, you need to flash a mod to move it to the left side. (link)
5. Reboot your Nexus 5 once again and now you should have the iOS 7 status bar carrier signal design.