The Samsung Galaxy S4 has just been released and the development is still on early stages which means that there aren’t many custom ROMs to choose from.But the most popular and friendly custom ROM,the Omega ROM is out for the Galaxy S4.
Omega ROM v1.0 is based on official Samsung Galaxy S4 firmware and it is deodexed, rooted and zipaligned. Furthermore, Omega ROM is loaded with Aroma installer which ROM installation is fully customizable by user and there are options to install everything and remove bloatware.
Download Omega ROM v1.0 for Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505 here
Follow the instructions below on how to install Omega ROM
1. First of all, copy the firmware zip file that you want to install into SD card.
2. Turn off Samsung Galaxy S4.
3. Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
4. Release all buttons when you see SGS4 Logo.
5. ClockworkMod Recovery will be loaded then.
6. Select wipe data/factory reset with Volume Up / Down buttons.
7. Select it with Power (or Home) button.
8. Then select Yes — delete all user data.
9. Select wipe cache partition. (You can skip this step if upgrade from same firmware)
10. Then select Yes — Wipe Cache.
11. Go to install zip from sdcard.
12. Then select choose zip from sdcard.
13. Select your zip file
14. Select Yes – Install your zip file.
15. After installation finished, select +++++Go Back+++++.
16. Then select reboot system now.
17. That’s all.
Enjoy the Omega ROM installed on your Samsung Galaxy S4