The HTC One M9 is one of the most anticipated devices of 2015 and HTC made sure that the phone lives to its hype. With a beautiful unibody design, 20.7 MP front-facing camera, 3 GB RAM, Snapdragon 810 chipset and 2840 mAh battery, the HTC One M9 is the ideal phone for many people.
The HTC One M9 comes with a redesigned Sense 7 skin and Android 5.0 Lollipop version. It introduces new features and comes with a few improvements like simpler user interface and ability to download and install themes. If you cannot wait to get your hands on the device, you can still enjoy its applications without even having to buy the phone.
Jishnu Sur, a devoted Android developer has basically ported every single application from the HTC One M9. While HTC publishes all its applications on the Play Store, they can be installed only on HTC devices. If you try to download them on a non HTC phone, you will get an error.
Jishnu has created a flashable zip file which will install some of the most important applications found inside the HTC One M9 firmware. A few days back, he was able to port the HTC One M9 camera app APK to other Lollipop devices and now you can install the entire package.
The app package that the developer has published includes the following applications:
- Home Launcher
- Weather Widget
- Music Player
- Video Player
- Gallery App
- Keyboard App
How To Install HTC One M9 Apps On Android Devices
The developer has posted the app package in the form of a zip file on his Google Plus account. Follow the guide below to learn how to flash the entire package.
Download: HTC One M9 apps.zip
- Get the zip file and move it to your phone. The root of the internal storage is preferred.
- Grab your phone and press the power button to turn it completely off.
- Boot your phone into custom recovery mode. Use your preferred way to boot into recovery, based on what phone you have.
- Once you manage to boot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik cache. This will prevent any possible conflicts with other applications.
- Go to “Install ZIP file from SD Card” and choose HTC One M9 apps.zip.
- Flash the phone and reboot.
The developer hasn’t specified on what devices the apps work, so let us know below. Based on early users, the app package works on most devices.