CyanogenMod has finally released a stable Android 4.3 version for Samsung Galaxy S4. What this means is that you can now enjoy a stable CyanogenMod 10.2 with almost no crashes and no problems at all.
As usually, all features are included for the best Pure Google Android experience. CyanogenMod 10.2 is available to download for all users.
How to install CM 10.2 on Galaxy S4
1. Download the zip file containing the rom here.
2. Download GAPPS here
3. Move these two files to your phone.
4. Boot your Galaxy S4 into recovery mode (Power + Home + Volume Up buttons).
5. Find and select “wipe/factory reset” to perform a factory reset.
6. Go to install “zip file from sdcard”. Find and select the zip file with the rom. 7. Press install and do the same thing with GAPPS.
8 . After you’ve finished, reboot your Galaxy S4. That’s it.
Enjoy pure stable Android 4.3 experience on your Galaxy S4.
GAPPS link is not working man..pls fix this.
Just updated the GAPPS link. Now everything works perfectly.