Android Revolution is a good option for everyone who likes TouchWizz.This ROM is based on the latest official Samsung 9300XXEMD2 firmware but with many more features and options.
It uses a stock kernel (you can also flash a custom kernel) and there are almost no visual changes but options to customize it are endless.
1. First of all, copy the custom ROM zip file that you want to install into SD card.
2. Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3
3. Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
4. Release all buttons when you see SGS3 Logo.
5. Custom Recovery will be loaded then.
6. Select wipe data/factory reset with Volume Up / Down buttons. (You can skip this step if upgrade from same ROM)
7. Select it with Power (or Home) button.
8. Then select Yes — delete all user data.
9. Go to install zip from sdcard.
10. Then select choose zip from sdcard.
11. Select your zip file
12. Select Yes – Install your zip file.
13. After installation finished, select +++++Go Back+++++.
14. Then select reboot system now.
15. That’s all.