In this article, you can download and install the new realme UI Android 11 build for the realme X50 Pro. Google released the first stable Android 11 build a few days ago for a number of phones. As expected, Android 11 is available on the Pixel series (Pixel 4, Pixel 3, Pixel 2). However, this time around, other manufacturers other than Google have announced their own Android 11 builds for their updates. OnePlus announced their OxygenOS 11 Open Beta for the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, OPPO will reveal their new ColorOS 11 soon and Samsung is already working on the One UI 3.0 Beta program.
Another manufacturer, realme, has announced its own Android 11 version. On a forum post, the company states that it is making the new realme UI based on Android 11 available to a number of users. The company further adds that this is an excellent opportunity for realme fans to experience the latest software developments of the new version.
The Developer Preview Program is available to all realme X50 Pro users. It is open to a limited number of users, and you need to send a request to be accepted.
How To Install realme UI Android 11 on realme X50 Pro
Note: This is only a preview of the upcoming official update. As a result, the ROM might not be as stable as an official update. There might be a few bugs that might affect the performance of your phone. Please proceed at your own risk.
- Make a full backup of your data. We recommend to always have a backup for emergency cases.
- Make sure your realme X50 Pro has at least 5GB of free internal storage. If your phone has less, the update might fail.
- Your phone should not be rooted, otherwise the update won’t work.
- Charge your phone to at least 60%. This ensures the phone won’t turn off during the process.
- Update to RMX2076PU_11.A.35 UI version.
Apply for realme UI Android 11 Preview Program
- Go to the settings menu and tap on Software Update.
- Tap the settings icon in the top right corner. This will open the software update settings menu.
- Tap on Trial version – > Android 11 Preview Release for realme X50 Pro.
- Enter your email address and press Apply Now.
- Tap on Finish.
You have successfully applied for the Preview Program. If you update and then change your mind, you can roll back to Android 10.