Adam kernel is one of the most popular kernels for the Samsung Galaxy S4 delivering many enhancements, cool features and a very fast performance and you also have the option to overclock.
This kernel is created by the well known XDA developer, Wanam. It is built from Samsung sources, it is rooted with the latest SuperSu and the main goal of this kernel is to keep it close to stock with a few improvements.
In order to install this kernel, you have to be rooted, if you are then follow the guide below:
1. Download Adam kernel for Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 here and GT-I9500 here
2. Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time.
3. Recovery mode will be loaded.
4. There go to install zip file and select Adam kernel.
5. Wait till the installation process is over.
6. That’s it.
If you have any questions please leave a comment below.