Easily Root Your Nexus 5 with an One Click Process
Rooting is quite usual for Android phones. The first thing an Android user does when he buys a new phone is to root it. For those who have already rooted a phone, rooting process can be very easy.
But users who have never rooted a phone before can get confused and can brick their phones if they make even a small mistake. That’s why CF Auto Root is useful. It makes the rooting process a lot easier, simpler and understandable for new users. Basically, it makes rooting an Android device a single click process. It installs only two simple but important things: SuperSU Binary and the APK fle.
How to root Nexus 5 with CF-AUTO-ROOT?
If your Nexus 5 in locked, all data will be deleted. It is recommended to unlock your phone first if you don’t want to lose any data.
Once you have these two, you can continue with the rooting process.
1. Turn off your phone.
2. Go to Fastboot mode by pressing and holding Power + Volume Up + Volume Down keys for a few seconds.
3. Extract the zip file you downloaded before.
4. Connect your Nexus 5 to your computer using a USB cable.
5. Run “root-windows.bat”
6. Then follow the instructions shown on your device and your computer.
Sometimes, after you finish the rooting process and boot your phone, the SuperSU might not appear.That is not a problem. Simply go to Play Store and download SuperSU from there.
Latest posts by Ronaldo (see all)
- How To Back Up Your Phone Before Updating To iOS 8 - 17 September, 2014
- iOS 8 “The iPhone Software Update Server Could Not be Contacted” and ” Software Update Failed” - 17 September, 2014
- How To Download & Install Final Official iOS 8 Update - 17 September, 2014